Friday, December 12, 2008




Yay! It's finally christmas time. I love this time of year so much that I begged Steve to let me put up the tree and decorations before thanksgiving, but to no avail.... he wouldn't let me :( , but he promised I could put it up after Thanksgiving. So friday morning, after black friday shopping, I wasted no time. Unfortunately, we didn't put any ornaments up on it because we'll be in vegas for two weeks for christmas. We're so excited to get to see the fam. It's hard on me being so far away from my friends and family, but I love it up here in Washington. It's soooo gorgeous. I should take some pics and add them here so you can see how beautiful it is here.

2 comments:

Ashley & Kevin said...

yay you found me! Cute doggie! & you were gorgeous on your wedding day!

king bacon2 said...

Love the blog.....yeah i just joined too! I hope that you guys have fun with your family. I look forward to seeing you when you get back!